Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

223. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 18, 2013, 09:59 RollinThundr

Verno wrote on Oct 18, 2013, 09:37:
The eye rolling thing here is you getting completely nailed on just about every subject and trying to continually shift the discussion afterward. Case in point, you still haven't acknowledged what was either a mistake or outright dishonesty. A polite acknowledgement and admission would mean people are less likely to hang it over your head but now that's going to follow you around in every thread.

I don't know if you're truly this ignorant or just posturing for the last word but you are not only making yourself look bad but all other Conservatives by association.

I think I've been fairly consistent with the same message, smaller government stop spending so much fucking money.

The obama phone comment was a joke, there was even a smiley at the end of it. It's not my fault some of you can't detect sarcasm.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo