Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

221. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 18, 2013, 09:35 RollinThundr

Verno wrote on Oct 18, 2013, 08:47:
You can't get mad at them, you totally misrepresented something and got nailed on it. There is no dancing around it, my 5 year old knows better than to pull that crap. You want to push your agenda then at least own it when you screw up.

I'm not really mad to be honest, just eye rolling at how hypocritical most left leaning people are. I have read so much whining and crying about the tea party and what they stand for, when everyone who likes freedom and their rights should be moving to embrace them.

The 2 party system really is one party, they just have their spending priorities in difference places. I'd never thought I'd say it but really if we want any small possible chance at actual Hope and Change and not that bullshit Obama's been selling you, people would start voting for the Cruzs' and Pauls' of the world, rather than continuing to reelect the same bozos every 4 years, be they either D or R.

George Carlin really said it best, "Sooner or later the people of this country are going to realize government doesn't give a fuck about them,government doesn't care about you, All they're interested in is keeping and expanding their own power"

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo