Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

330. Re: RE: 264. Examples May 21, 2003, 16:22 Xombie

No, the sheen is apparent on the metal of his armor, not his skin.
look at 1:19 into the raw footage of the D3 video on FilePlanet. You can see the "plastic sheen" problem the lighting causes on the Marine's skin (the ridge above his upper lip).

Yes, I have played Dues Ex.
Good. Now, yes or no: Can Deus Ex be finished without killing anyone? (think hard)

Ummm. are you admiting you were wrong about the Dolby 5.1 issue? LOL, Trent Reznor! You do know that was a silly comment.
No, I'm saying I'm right. When Trent left, he took ALL of his work with him. That includes all the 5.1 work he did.

So your saying they scrapped the Dolby 5.1 tech? They didn't get somebody else to take his place. hes was hired for his talent with making Errie sound fx. Please show me the article where its stated that this tech won't be in the game now
I never said the tech was scrapped. I'm saying the soundwork got scrapped.
http://www.theninhotline.com/
"Trent's music/sound will not be available for release in the retail game or in any further game demos."

This comment was edited on May 21, 16:24.

Xombie x0mbie x0mb|e Xombie

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo