Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

148. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 16, 2013, 11:08 Verno

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 16, 2013, 10:51:
No it does, as everything is interconnected when it comes to economy. Where are you going to get all this tax money?

Tax revenue is a different issue, the allocation of it is whats important. The fact that you want a blank check for defense spending but want to miserly watch so called entitlements which are peanuts by comparison tells me that you care more about personal politics in this regard than the nation actually functioning.

So what your saying here is continue to kick the can down the road and worry about it later when it's too late.

I said no such thing, as usual you just continually try to shift the goal posts in every political discussion, trying to move everything back to meaningless sayings and generalisms like derp derp bootstraps make something of yourself derp. If we could get a budget then maybe we could start working down that national debt. In the meantime everything doesn't come to a halt just because we have debt, holding the country hostage over a single issue is asinine.

Playing: Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, This War of Mine
Watching: The Fall, The Walking Dead, Leon

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo