Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

141. Re: Internet abandons the US Oct 16, 2013, 02:11 Wowbagger_TIP

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 16, 2013, 01:39:
Redmask wrote on Oct 15, 2013, 20:40:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 15, 2013, 20:00:
You also seriously can't say "Hey I'm a fiscal conservative!" while in the same breath advocating bigger government and more government spending. Does not compute.

Yes actually you can. You can be a fiscal conservative and believe that some areas of government need to be larger while others need to be smaller because not all things are created equal. Sorry your brain can't process such a simple concept.

Who knows what Obama could have done if there wasn't gridlock. Who knows what any president could have done due to gridlock, yet another thing both parties have had to face usually with sad results. It's hard to judge what any president truly is when both sides won't work together.

The sad part is that this sort of political gridlock will be met with the same in return if we ever manage to finagle our way back into office, as doubtful as that is considering how toxic the republican brand is becoming.

More adhom thanks asshat, love you too buddy. Personally I think military spending should be higher than hand outs. Is that a good enough example for you?

It's funny that budget proposals can sit on Reid's desk, never get voted on the Senate floor, and it's still the republicans. Guy, they both do it. Neither this congress, nor the senate, nor this administration has made one effort to work together period.

The Dems have tried to enter conference on the budget with the House 21 times, and been rejected 21 times. That Boehner could call for a committee on the budget is just beyond belief. They've completely gone off the deep end.

Mad Max RW wrote on Oct 15, 2013, 16:51:
So how many of you signed up for Obamacare?

I'm neither required, nor eligible to sign up through an exchange. So I didn't. What difference does it make?

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo