Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

110. Re: Internet abandons the US Oct 15, 2013, 14:56 Verno

Prez wrote on Oct 15, 2013, 14:45:
Exactly. The far right's biggest enemy isn't the far left or moderate left; it's the far right itself. They themselves continue to weaken the Republican party (which still is my party according to the State of Tennessee but I sure am not proud of it) by continually coming across as narrow-minded and extreme, and in doing so, alienate the more moderate portion of their base to the extent that they no longer even want to be associated with the word "Republican" (The condescending term Rino Republican comes to mind). What we are coming to is that the fringe right will be the only wing of the Republican party left and it will continue to shrink further into irrelevance. Contrast that with the Democrat party which has progressives, liberals, moderates, conservatives, libertarians, etc. and continues to win elections.

Yep exactly Prez. The entire Republican party is being eaten alive by the loud fringe and we have a few glaring examples on this site itself. One clown here called me a liberal a few weeks ago because I dared to criticize some far right idiocy that didn't pass the smell test. You have to be with us or against us, it's like sports or wrestling Rolleyes

Playing: South Park, Dark Souls 2
Watching: Enemy, Network, Wer

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo