Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

107. Re: Internet abandons the US Oct 15, 2013, 14:44 RollinThundr

Beamer wrote on Oct 15, 2013, 13:58:
The guy keeps mentioning me.

Here, I'll help him:
1) Our economic woes are most influenced by Reagan's redistribution of wealth. "Most" does not mean "solely." A lot of it happened under Clinton's watch, he'd be the president getting the second most blame
2) That said, Obama has mostly sucked
3) That said, the DNC has mostly sucked. I can probably only name like 1 or 2 of them, regardless. I don't like them, I just think they're wrong less often. That doesn't mean I think they're capable, efficient, routinely right, not looking out for themselves over the country, deserving of being in office, etc.
4) That said, I hate virtually all politicians equally, except for the Tea Party, because they're vindictive, insane, and have extremely low IQs
5) But, when you get down to it, the refusal to tax the top 0.5% is really what's dragging us down. As they accumulate a higher portion of our nation's wealth in income, everyone else accumulates less (as that's how percentages work.) As they accumulate more, they do not spend more. As everyone else accumulates less, they spend less. Therefore, this is a cycle of reduced spending, which is what blows our economy away.

But it's so odd that a guy I've had on ignore for months keeps making these conversations about "Beamer." Not even about politics, but about me.

Yes lets tax the 1% more. Tax them 100%, it won't make a dent but do it anyway, more money to spend for welfare.

Thing is Beamer, with out the tea party bringing to light all the unconstitutional stuff going on, especially with this administration, they are who you should be supporting. Taxes aren't the problem, the 17 trillion+ of debt is.

Rather than kicking the can down the road some more why don't we cut spending cut all the wasteful programs that do nothing, cut some of the welfare for the freeloaders who keep popping out kids, and give power back to the states rather than the bloated mess we have now called government?

Basically you hate the one political entity that honestly wants to fix things. It makes zero sense.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo