Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

100. Re: Internet abandons the US Oct 15, 2013, 08:56 Verno

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 15, 2013, 08:22:
I also find it hilarious that the folks on the left who always argue the liberal view in these threads on BN always claim they're not liberal, you do it, beamer does it, you're both full of shit and it's obvious.

Uh, maybe because they're not inherently liberal? You have this strange notion that anyone who doesn't agree with your views or whatever preconceived notions you have latched on to is somehow liberal. You use the word as if its an insult but there is a lot of value in liberalism, you should try studying it for a change instead of being such a blockhead. I consider myself a fiscal conservative (I am using labels you need to identify with) on many issues but I also hold a lot of liberal views. Does that make me a liberal because I believe in a woman's right to choose but also believe that the free market can do a better job than government can in many (but not all) areas?

You should really try expanding your mind a bit beyond the labels, most people don't fit into neat categories.

Playing: Everquest Next Alpha, Diablo 3, Bravely Default
Watching: Evidence, Longmire, Chained

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo