Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

21. Re: Internet abandons the US Oct 14, 2013, 13:44 Creston

HorrorScope wrote on Oct 14, 2013, 12:54:
Creston wrote on Oct 14, 2013, 10:30:
Good work, government. Really, just a job WELL FUCKING DONE. Vote yourselves another raise, you clearly deserve it.

Please everybody, vote all these fucking incumbents out of office at the next election(s).

We need one of those "I promise" campaigns. Because this has been said for easily 20 years now and everyone wants the other voter to vote their person out and not theirs, meaning nothing changes.

We have 35% left nuts and 35% right nuts. Even if they aren't happy at all, they can never cross the line and vote another way, so that fucks up the "Vote them all out", they aren't going to cross party lines. I've said, if you aren't getting cash from the parties there is no reason to marry one, so I end up being independany because imo it's the only sane choice, why pledge allegiance to a party that doesn't compensate me? Even though I have a preference, it isn't in blood by any stretch.

I'm thinking and they know it, voting out even if it worked, changes nothing. we'd just have a different mix of the same jack asses.

But if you vote THOSE jackasses out as well, eventually you'll get a few good guys. It's impossible to just get 100+ good guys in one go, nothing works that way. But eventually you'll wind up with some people that'll get things done.

As for everything else, shrug, voting for someone is about the only power you have, unless people genuinely believe that a revolution is the answer...

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo