Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

53. Re: Star Citizen Passes $21 Million Oct 9, 2013, 14:31 saluk

I like space. I like ships. I like flying ships in space. I like a lot of the ideas that are going in this game, it sounds like a dream. Most games that sound like a dream are merely ok - or bad. Sure, I bought into SC - I will be getting my copy of the game when it comes out. But I just don't understand why people are buying ships for a game that is far from being ready? How do you know you want that ship? You haven't been able to see how it performs in the damn game! Every MMO I've ever played nerfs and buffs the classes all the time - that's going to happen here. I mean, they look cool sitting in your hanger, but you can just look at the screenshots if you want to see how it looks. You still don't know how it's going to fly. It makes no sense to me. I wouldn't buy ships with real money in any case - buying virtual items usually rubs me the wrong way - but I REALLY don't understand buying these things on complete faith. Faith that the game warrants the expenditure, but more than that, faith that the ship is worth the cost.  

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo