Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

21. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic PvP Space Combat Expansion Announced Oct 9, 2013, 12:55 Endo

vrok wrote on Oct 9, 2013, 03:28:
ColoradoHoudini wrote on Oct 9, 2013, 00:17:
Does anyone remember the anonymous employee that came out and lambasted this game for too much audio, not enough content.. the game would fail.. etc? Turns out.. he was RIGHT
While I agree that too much money spent on voice acting instead of the game brought the overall quality down, the game had tons of content at release. It was just leveling content and not end-game/PvP content. If you leveled multiple characters, and especially of both factions, you could have fresh content for months. I rather enjoyed the dungeons too.
Yes, it had lots of nice single-player story quests and some moderately interesting small-group instances. None of this is MMO content. Everything in SWTOR could (and should) have been done in a multiplayer version of KOTOR. SWG was an excellent example of what a Star Wars MMO should look like. SWTOR is an excellent example of how not to make an attempt at a Star Wars MMO.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo