Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

398. Blue's News owns Sep 12, 2001, 12:44 anon@206.78

I noticed(and i don't think I'm alone) that a gaming site is the best discussion thus far on this subject, even compared to all the government talks. Thank you blues news for giving us a place where our voices may be heard, however immoral and down right outrageous they may be. That is why our country is so great. Long live democracy. Long live the United States. Funny how an act meant to demoralize America and weaken its spirit has had the absolute opposite effect. We are Americans, and thus we still carry the instinct to defend what our founding fathers have died for. And I'm proud to say I'm American. Some may not agree but as a great man once said: "I do not believe what you have to say is right, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

-Daniel Cleveland
Hanford, Ca

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo