Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

26. Re: Sunday Consolidation Oct 7, 2013, 01:42 Tumbler

Creston wrote on Oct 7, 2013, 01:35:
Really? I read the whole thing and found none, basically. They talk around a whole bunch of stuff, and they'll say that you can't just look at Sony's raw extra power on paper, only to admit a few paragraphs later that, yeah, we'll just have to see how the games run (because they know full damn well the PS4 will run equivalent looking games faster), and that you shouldn't just base off specs but need to look at benchmarks, thereby ignoring that gamers have been looking at specs and benchmarks for umpteen years, and that the higher specced card beats the lower specced cards in benchmarks 99% of the time, and is simply a better card.

It seems pretty obvious that MS is paying people to go say nice things about news stories online. A lot of the responses to that Fitness App thing they announced last week were hilarious to read.

The term Killer App was used WAY to often by random strangers excited about the the fitness program they announced. (last week?) I mean what gamer willing to spend $500 on this thing wouldn't be jumping at and down with excitement because they could do their Insanity workout's for only $100 a year on Xbox One?!

Who the fuck is excited by paying $100 a year for Xbox Live even if it comes with Fucking fitness program!? NOT GAMERS.

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo