Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

27. Hope all get better Oct 5, 2013, 23:53 kubato

My heart cries for all the pain in your house, I wish the best for all.
As far as back pain goes, I am a diabetic and broke my neck a few years ago due to a insulin reaction where I fell into a wall at a steep angle. I survived and am all well now. I went to the doctor who gave me the regular pain meds plus some stuff to keep my muscles from stiffing up. It was Naproxen Sodium aka Aleve but,the dose was 500mg.
I started to run out and ask the doc for more, he told me to just buy Aleve and take two it was the same thing. It is the greatest medicine I have ever used for back or neck pain. He warned me and I am warning everyone. You cannot keep taking 500mg for long or you will ruin your liver and/or kidneys. If you drink booze or already stress your liver/kidneys, do not take two pills. As always check with your local doctor first and read and follow the directions before believing anything you read on the internet.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo