Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 3, 2013, 15:22 Steele Johnson

Actually, it's only a matter of time before MS climbs its way back on top again (and it's already starting). The trend is always "the biggest companies start generating the most hate, and the underdog is what's fashionable". If a company gets so popular that a teen's parents support them, then it starts to become unpopular and unfashionable with teens (Apple is starting to fall in popularity and beginning to generate a lot of hate even with all their consumers). Google is WAY overdue. Considering that they want to own everything that you type into the Internet, I'm surprised that their popularity is still favorable. But that usually means that they'll come crashing down in one fell swoop. This kind of cycle has been going on for a long time. Only difference is that there's a few more tech companies playing the same game now.

What's really funny is the younger crowd at my work prefer Bing over Google search, and I thought that would never happen. Quite funny how things circle around.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo