Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

390. What I find most disturbing... Sep 12, 2001, 10:36 anon@207.71

What I find most disturbing is the fact that there are about 3 to 5 countries in the middle east who believe that the destruction of the World Trade Centers was something to celebrate.

What the Terrorists have done now, is proven themselves, and those who support them, are not only indiscriminate in their killings, as most terrorist attacks are now, but proving to the world that all nations, not just the "Great Satan" will have to respond to this.

As noted in CNN, there are OTHER countries' citizens in the World Trade Center, Like China, Japan, Taiwan, the European Alliance and perhaps even Russia had citizens at the WTC. Terrorism, while not the best tactic in the world, should not be so indiscriminate in its actions. It should focus on its primary target. Unfortunately, the WTC attack proves now that not just America should respond, but the other nations as well.

Khadafi is smart in denouncing this attack, since he probably knows the fact that the WTC didn't just hurt America, it will provoke the other nations to strike back for this as well.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo