Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

33. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 29, 2013, 22:54 Frijoles

I wrote Castle Story off a while ago. I figured it was dead. Since then I've heard, as has been said here, that they talk about updates on their website. That's fine, I suppose. But Kickstarter has a handy Updates button. Some games use it all the time and it's great. I've backed about 25 games on Kickstarter. I really don't want to go to each website to find out what the status is. The least they could do is copy/paste us a status from their website once a month. I was surprised to see Castle Story show up on Steam. I'm still hopeful they'll put something together that's a lot of fun.

Planetary Annihilation is.. interesting. It has a LOT of refinement to do, but the systems look good. The units are terribly small, and they all look the same so it's hard to figure out which one to click (tanks, planes weren't as bad). The planet feel is very interesting. I think this one will turn out well but it definitely needs a few more months to cook.

Godus I haven't looked in to recently. I should have another look. It was fun/addicting, but so damn much clicking. I hope they've cleaned that up and given the early game some beefing up, or at least have it planned.

If I were to buy one right now on early access, it'd probably be Godus.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo