Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

28. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 29, 2013, 20:38 jacobvandy

Axis wrote on Sep 29, 2013, 19:54:
Well you obviously aren't a backer since you think there "were" 'weekly development diarays' and said followup development.

Of course they're going to appear busy when they come onto steam. I don't care if you buy it or not, I don't care if the devs finish it, but I won't brown my nose on dev ass. And I will inform the masses. If anything, sounds like the defiant "oh they're the best!' butthurts just bought it and are doing the 'Ra Ra" for the devs in hopes they didn't get screwed.

Actually I am a backer, and I am not blind. They have been posting dev diaries almost every single Friday since the KS ended at http://www.sauropodstudio.com/blog/. I don't read them all, like I don't really keep up with every update any of the KS projects I back put out, but these guys are by far one of the most prolific communicators out there. Much more so than even Obsidian or inXile. To insist otherwise only proves how far you have your head up your own ass.

Telling you that you are flat-out wrong isn't brown-nosing. I don't have any more love for Sauropod than I do any of the other indies I've Kickstarted at the bottom tier. I tried the prototype when it came out, and frankly it sucked, but I paid $15 because I felt the final product would be interesting and wanted to help make it happen while also getting it at the early discount price.

I've got better things to do than sit around waiting for updates (always many other games to play, too), but if I occasionally decide to fire it up and see how it's going, I can and do. Those that want to give feedback play more often and take a more active role... I just want the game when it's done. I'm not worried about delays happening when they vastly increase the scope of the project due to raising more than 800% of their initial funding goal, and I certainly wouldn't consider myself "screwed" if I were suddenly out that measly $15. Maybe you should start your own Kickstarter if you feel differently on that?

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo