Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

70. Re: Into the Black Sep 28, 2013, 14:39 Cutter

Redmask wrote on Sep 28, 2013, 00:13:
Haven't even touched the thing yet and already passing judgment, I shouldn't be surprised though. You're too insecure, no one is trying to take away your keyboard and mouse. Console games are expensive and have a very limited genre representation compared to the PC so you won't escape to that platform even if they went away. They are making this so that people can play PC games in the living room comfortably if they choose to, not to drive away everyone from desktops.

All of this stuff from the past week is about growing the platform, keeping it relevant in the face of changing markets and trying new things. If you that offends you so much then just keep using Steam exactly the way you have been, nothing is changing there.

Insecure. Try pragmatic, sport. And as usual you miss the entire point. I don't know why I even waste my time with you.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo