Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

52. Re: Stardock Lawsuits Settled Sep 27, 2013, 22:47 draginol

BobBob wrote on Sep 26, 2013, 04:05:
theyarecomingforyou wrote on Sep 24, 2013, 20:04:
Sexual harassment is still sexual harassment and it is up to the individual to determine whether they consider it acceptable. Brad's behaviour was absolutely disgusting and I think she was completely justified in what she did.

Agreed. He's lucky her bf or husband didn't attempt his own form of justice.

You're lucky Blue let you back on and you turn around write this?

What's disgusting are people who immediately believe false allegations. I'd say what would it take to convince a rational person that her claims were bogus, a public apology letter? But obviously we're not dealing with rational people.

I've never done anything to anyone that a reasonable person would describe the behavior as "disgusting".

This is why we can't have nice things. People are so ready to believe the worst and hurl invective that it ends up keeping the people who make stuff we enjoy using not want to be too public facing.

It wasn't so long that game company leads would hang out on forums. That's gone now. Good job.

This comment was edited on Sep 27, 2013, 22:53.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo