Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

38. Re: Star Citizen Passes $20M Sep 27, 2013, 22:25 Sepharo

Jivaro wrote on Sep 27, 2013, 16:29:
I was wondering why the money keeps trickling in as well, and then I had this really random experience. My youngest step-daughter turned 21 last week. (I know...) At her dinner party her older sister turns to me and says "Have you seen that Star Citizen game?" My jaw hit the floor. She plays some Zelda and Mario, but I have never known her to really keep up on anything gaming related. Turns out her boyfriend showed the hangar to her...an hour later she had put some money in. Her boyfriend plays CoD and Battlefield, that is literally all of his games. The fact that he knew about this game was shocking. The fact that he is now going to buy a new PC just to play it blows my mind.

I think it shows that big leaps in graphics can still sell games. I know that's why I put money in.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo