Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

384. Re: USA got what it asked for Sep 12, 2001, 10:03 anon@24.184

Ti, durak!
I'm Russian as well and I live in New York City. I don't what the problem is with you Russian OTB's (meaning, Off the Boat) but this country does not choose to interfere unless it has to. For example in world war 1 we joined in because our ships kept getting attacked (not just one). In world war 2 our own naval base was attacked. In the middle east, our allie, ISREAL (thats how you spell it) decided they wanted out help and in exchange we get thiers. Russia's and Europe's education is greater but not University wise. High school and grade schools are the only schools that are more advanced but some how when US students go to college they seem to become equal to europeans. I have a bunch of Russian and European friends at my University and I help them with hw, not the other way around (maybe because im Russian that makes me smarter? not). The point is, your statement is just horrible and unfair for someone who has never experienced living in a society such as mine (especially new york, which is like a whole new country). And yes our president isn't the greatest but he is still compitent enough to realize what actions have to be taken and on what level. So please if your going to hate a country you don't understand (obviously) do it in private. And be more simpathetic to all the INTERNATIONAL lives that were lost, after all the WTC housed office for companies all over the world. And like I said before, the Russian's in Silicon Valley chose to work in a America for a reason and most of them are first generation, like me. Dasvidania piedaras. be more open minded.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo