Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

88. Re: Steam Machines Announced Sep 26, 2013, 10:42 Dmitri_M

Beamer wrote on Sep 25, 2013, 22:20:
Man, so many people sitting here saying "I'd never use this" or "I already plug my TV in" or whatever.

Duh. This isn't for you. You already spend tons of cash on Steam. This is for people that don't.
Oh bluesnews. The selection of trolls on here don't bother me nearly as much as the keepers of the opinion high ground. Not that I'm specifically aiming that remark at you Beamer. This thread in general.

"Spending tons of cash on Steam", sounds like a great reason to have an opinion on a Steam related product. This being a pc gamer website and users being a little more technically inclined perhaps having used Linux and Windows operating systems means..well some of us might make comparisons. Knowing how to run cables between a TV and a PC..perhaps means some of us will have opinions on whether we'd purchase this or not.

I'd rather see Valve making games. Though I realise they are now better at installing digital ATM machines in my home office. And now living room.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo