Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

48. Re: Stardock Lawsuits Settled Sep 25, 2013, 21:49 Sepharo

draginol wrote on Sep 25, 2013, 17:52:
@Sepharo

I'm not good at remembering handles to names but I think I remember you. You used to get us slurpees right? :-)

Nope no slurpees. I was holed up in an office with GreenDragon and made IconDeveloper 2.0 in 3 months and it was my first time ever coding anything outside of school and first time using a .NET language. I mostly dealt with Kirk. I don't remember a bee video, you just took us out back to see the bee hives that you had just installed. I remember you guys had just finished making that awesome LoTR style map zoom effect for Elemental. Trent (mittense) and Dr. Nick had just started working there and Alexandra was hired that June. I think you're a nice guy, you treated me nicely and you treated your employees nicely as far I could tell. I'm not sure if you were involved in the decision at all but when I left you guys gave me an Xbox 360 elite as a bonus. Most people are lucky to get paid at an internship, I got to work for a local (but semi-major) game developer, get paid a decent wage, and get a great bonus... It was an excellent time. But you did say inappropriate things that I believe some people would probably classify as sexual harassment. But as I said in my earlier post that's unfortunately not something rare in the workplace and you're hardly the only person I've heard walk that line. I'm only speaking on what I heard with my own ears, the accusations that were made against you in the lawsuit were more serious.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo