Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

73. Re: Steam Machines Announced Sep 25, 2013, 19:48 Jivaro

dubfanatic wrote on Sep 25, 2013, 19:42:
Hey guys, hardcore PC gamer and Blue's News commenter here. For various reasons, I'm incapable of understanding the perspectives of others. Also, I have a huge sense of self-importance, even though my life's greatest achievement was being named Taco Bell #4853 Employee of the Month for June 2010. Due to these two things, and that I don't have a use case for Steam OS, I feel correct in making the blanket statement that Valve is wasting their time developing this. Since I have no idea how corporations delegate tasks and assign resources, I believe that this effort is taking development time away from a game that I want to play. Finally, because PC gaming is the only thing I actually enjoy in my pathetic farce of a life, I am absolutely livid about this.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post! Please note I have absolutely no interest in debating any of my positions.

I got all the way to the end before I realized you were being sarcastic...it sounded so normal all the way up until you said you didn't want to debate it...

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo