Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

59. Re: NVIDIA: Sep 24, 2013, 21:39 HorrorScope

maximus0402 wrote on Sep 24, 2013, 21:31:
It doesn't pay off. It always is a pain in the butt to get the PC version just right . It's never hassle free. Been dealing with the PC on games for 23 years . I guess I am just tired of all the driver updates and config to get them running as it should. Believe me I prefer control of keyboard and mouse ect especially shooters or any fps. Just tired of qllbthebothervdyuff you gotta deal with for a PC . Now I am sure you'll come back and tell me that you never have issues with any games on PC ect. I guess will see how more games like witcher 3 are handled pc vs console. It's even less about graphics and more about control differences to me.

Hey if you can't hack it. Personally I don't know what you speak of. Win 7 has taken the ease to a whole new level. I'm not having much any issue, sort of surprised you are. The biggest deal I have is honing in m/k setting for each game for optimal play. I talked a friend the other day into PC Gaming vs console... for his kid. There is some real payoff in this world being real comfortable on a PC, consoles have zero payoff there.

You don't even need to install the latest drivers often, only if you hit a no-play issue with a game, that's been pretty rare for me. But really this is a big issue these days? Must be the luckiest pc owner. Mine install and once in a blue moon a beta driver causes an issue, just hop back to a previous then, they added the clean install option to make it super simple.

You are correct, my bottom line is more about control. I'd have/be on a console if they were mouse centric. But fuck if they don't force you on anything but. Like WTF did a mouse ever do except revolutionize once invented? And taken to another level with mouselook? I mean really now.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo