Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

56. Re: NVIDIA: Sep 24, 2013, 21:23 HorrorScope

maximus0402 wrote on Sep 24, 2013, 21:19:
Some of you guys are missing the point. Sure the video cards blow away what consoles are today and maybe next generation after that. But what difference does it make when the game makers are designing games to work on consoles best and don't really put much effort on PC version nor support it long. You can brag all you want but the reality is it doesn't matter as game developers aim for where the money is, and that's consoles.

Well it has mattered. I like AA, I like higher FPS, I like higher rez's, I like all options on, I like better textures. Even though we are hamstrung by older consoles, even sub par ports we get better all of that and to me that is a big deal. For example we know GTA V is going to be better on the PC, even if it's a half assed port?

Not sure how this is forgotten or debatable. The PC's versions most of the time are better. Performance 1. Visual Quality 2. Now it could be even better but the brute force pays off... like it should.

And the point of the article is that now the consoles aren't coming out ahead of the PC from the start, because the console makers aren't spending enough to get the best. Made sense to me.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo