Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

375. Admins unite! Sep 12, 2001, 08:48 anon@209.192

This is the post I put up on my cs servers web page...I would advise a simaler action by all simaler game server admins!
"Im sure that you all are well aware of the situation across our country right now. I would like to take the time to send my condolences, and prayers to every American today. This is truely an incredibly sad day..... I fear for the people that died yesterday, I fear for the hundreds of people that may still be alive in the devistation that has been left behind...and most of all I fear for the people that are alive, and have to make the descions on how to deal with such an incredible act. I fear that the acts that ocured through out yesterday will lead this planet towards another great war...

Im shutting down the intercity cs server for the day today. This is to pay respect to the thousands of inocent lives that were lost in yesterdays great waste of life! This is not a time for playing games...this is a time for prayer...pray that wise men make wise descions that will alow us all to contiue on in some semblance of a life....

Katz
"

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo