Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

34. Re: WoW Revenue Drops 54% - Analyst Sep 12, 2013, 18:12 Cutter

BobBob wrote on Sep 12, 2013, 17:34:
The difference being that living in an environment that allows you to be outdoors all the time -- changes your social habits, your culture, your interaction with nature, and almost everything else. I've been to many different places. Being forced (or choosing) to stay inside all the time is both psychologically and physically destructive.

No it's not. Being out in the wilds is dangerous and possibly lethal. And all us northerners and people of northern European descent while away the winters in our caves quite comfortably, thank you very much. The only reason most people go out is because they have no other choice. Otherwise they'd be more than happy to stay in their caves and have everything come to them. And is there some reason people can't exercise indoors? In fact most people probably do. And most people in public are assholes and/or idiots and I really have zero desire to interact with any of them more than is absolutely necessary. Going out in public in any city is more an exercise in frustration and anger than anything else. Whilst I do like camping that's not as easy as just going outside and takes some time, money, and effort. So, thanks but no thanks.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo