Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

53. Re: Steam Family Sharing Announced; Will Allow Game Lending Sep 11, 2013, 19:10 Ray Marden

It's a good start, but I really want a way to enable two separate games on the same account to be played at the same time, even if there are some special restrictions/authorizations put in place.

Good news: My wife likes gaming - I can get away with a lot gaming or we'll even game together.

Bad news: My wife likes gaming - I have to maintain two PCs and buy additional copies of games I already own.

I have about 220 or so games, but I only have 30 or so actively installed. I have no problem restricting my access to the other 190 so she (or friends, down the road...) can play them.

Or why not a demo mode? If somebody is on my friends list, they can play a game I own for 2-3 hours (while I lose access temporarily) and then they are given an option to buy it at a discounted rate.
Stupid publishers.
Drowning in indie games,
Ray

Everything is awesome!!!
http://shoutengine.com/GarnettonGames/
I love you, mom.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo