Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

102. Re: Op Ed Sep 10, 2013, 14:12 RollinThundr

Redmask wrote on Sep 10, 2013, 07:20:
LOL right sure thing. Much like Beamer you kinda jut make it up as you go along doncha? At any rate, I get the impression you honestly don't understand the terminology to begin with. That's fine, let's just move on.

Got this saved for future reference on your next bout of whining about fundie libertarian social issues and how oppressed they are by the liberalblahblah.

I never said I was oppressed, I was annoyed that blue tends to have a habit of removing conservative view points and leaving the opposite view point that was argued.

The fact that you're trying to equate that to getting a gang together and attacking a certain topic, be it women representation in games, or how more important pushing gay marriage is rather than fixing the budget/economy (or in Obama's case ever getting one passed) Aren't even remotely on the same play field. It's a strawman attack for no reason

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo