Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

45. Re: Blizzard: Killing Diablo III Auction House Would be Sep 6, 2013, 22:36 Flatline

Malachii wrote on Sep 6, 2013, 11:46:
What % of PC players are offline when they want to play a title like D3? REALLY?

I know the answer is not readily obtainable, but I have to guess that it's an absurdly low number. Except for travelers or umm, I dunno, campers? How often is your gaming PC not online? Internet goes out for a night because roadrunner/cox/whatever sucks and we would all get the dry mouths and shakes, but I assume playing D3 would be low on the list?

The ONLY time in the last year that I was denied playing D3 was because of Tuesday maintenance windows, and nothing else.
Personal situations and experience plays a large part in my opinion on this (ODRM)so your opinion and others may vary. Now THAT'S not hard to understand.

I realize from past experience that defending this title on Blues is like painting a bulls-eye on myself but man, some gamers (these ARE video games, not life/death) get so hostile and bent out of shape. Relax....go move some pixels around. :-)

God you're an idiot.

Go google "Diablo 3 lag kills" and look at the 400,000 results that document all the times lag spikes killed off characters, some of which are hardcore characters and can never come back.

Those characters died because of a useless fucking "feature" that's only there to tie you into the RMAH.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo