Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

68. Re: Op Ed Sep 6, 2013, 21:03 eRe4s3r

Agent.X7 wrote on Sep 6, 2013, 19:51:
eRe4s3r wrote on Sep 6, 2013, 19:26:
Creston wrote on Sep 6, 2013, 11:54:
Alright, he's now said he was sorry, so we can let the whole fucking issue go and it need never ever ever ever ever be fucking mentioned again.

Especially on a news site about games... Penny Arcade are as much Gamers as I am the King of Odyssia. Stop Mentioning Penny Arcade ^^

Oh, you get to decide that for everyone, do you? I've had people tell me I'm not a gamer because I haven't played any Madden games. Or because until recently I hadn't tried Minecraft. Or because whatever dufus reasoning they come up with.

I have no idea why you care what anyone thinks about you, or specifically what I classify as Gamers or not, but that IS your choice.... to me Penny Arcade are not game related. And that's that. You can agree or disagree, but why do you think I am talking to you when I am talking about Penny Arcade and this FUD topic?

For the record, I don't care 1 bit what games you play or didn't play. But I do care when the news posted here (even in op.ed) are just clickbait to non-topics that the sites linked in the news piece sure would want to become a shitstorm again...

And excuse me, but I don't support sites who's only concept of reporting is recreating shitstorms for their own monetary gains (Not blues, I am talking about the sites linked pushing these stories). And yes, that does include PA

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo