Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

29. Re: Blizzard: Killing Diablo III Auction House Would be Sep 6, 2013, 13:58 Optional nickname

The RMAH is fine, it's a new business model, it's great, I am happy Blizzard can force it onto their playerbase,

what I am most upset about is: Diablo 3 was tailored to the WOW crowd. It was carefully crafted to have them lift their hands off the WOW game just for a little bit, in intervals, while maintaining that subscription revenue. Diablo 3 is the worst iteration (Story driven) video game I have ever played in my entire life! It is truly an insult and a slap in my face to have waited so long after what was a stellar Diablo 2 experiece.

That not enough people complain about what I wrote above, clearly shows, that Blizzard has its audience by their play-balls.

If I may add, that yes, the RMAH is evil, for it is the driving force game engine at its core, that skins everything around it. If you went to a Blizzard company meeting room in their mornings, you would see their FLOWCHART with the big RMAH rectangle at the very top, with all trickle-down logic underneath it. this is your RNG defined, you blind bats.

is it complicated? no! just admit your fault Blizzard, and re-write the entire Diablo3 story (NOT JUST EXPANSION, I mean a full full rewrite of your game, admitting you ARE WRONG!)

you will earn the respect of your fanbase ten thousand times over, and reap FAR MORE rewards that way, more than you would ever know!

are you man enough, Blizzard?

I haven't played Diablo 3 since a week into 1.04, when the bad taste in my mouth finally manifested iteself. Your expansion pack will remain on the store shelf, not in my house. Good luck to Blizzard fanboys from here on out, I'm done with them, unless they re-do Diablo 3 from scratch. elimiate all the retarded WOW inuendos from spiked shoulder pads, to the way everything glows, and get that god damn pony secret level outta there!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo