Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

28. Re: Blizzard: Killing Diablo III Auction House Would be Sep 6, 2013, 13:50 RollinThundr

Undocumented Alien wrote on Sep 6, 2013, 12:19:
Why is there no RMAH in the PS3 version? Sony likely wouldn't allow it, at least without their cut, which would make it not worth it...

It's the same for XBOX as well.

I realize you're not all developers, or even computer people, but shit takes time...

How big of you to explain to all the little people. D3 was in the oven for a LONG time, time was not an issue for Blizz. Your excuse doesn't hold any water. Obviously they reused a lot of the code base from the PC version and somehow, using a genius like yourself I guess, were able to strip the AH/RMAH out of the game.

People "like" yourself complained with publishers like Ubi-soft used shitty DRM schemes and the complaining helped remedy the decision. If "we" don't let Blizz know that the forced ODRM sucks, then nothing will get changed.

"I" want the OPTION to play D3 SP Offline just like I did with Diablo and Diablo 2. So I will be vocal about it. Sorry if my want for an OPTION takes away from your gaming experience.

Especially in that it was a feature in both of the previous titles. It didn't stop the duping. Delayed it yes, but as usual where there is a will, there is a way.

There is no doubt in my mind D3 was rebooted more than just the one time either. Blizzard took 5 years and handed the PC community a stinking pile expecting them to dive right in.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo