Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

18. Re: On Sale Sep 1, 2013, 11:20 nin

Taskeen wrote on Sep 1, 2013, 07:55:
jdreyer wrote on Sep 1, 2013, 02:05:
Has anyone played A:CM lately? If they've patched the game play issues and bugs, AND improved the graphics a bit, it's probably worth $5, no?

The story can't be fixed, that's the main thing and the AI is still incredibly bad. If you like an Aliens movie story that was written by a 12 year old fan fiction writer, then this game is for you.

Just remember, for every 5 dollars spent - is money that partially goes to Gearbox for that steaming pile of a game, which is either to help their horrible revenue losses since the game launched AND/OR money that goes into developing more Borderlands DLC. At best it is a game that you play partially or all the way drunk while a bunch of friends comment on it like a bad Mystery Science Theatre movie.

I wish Gearbox had never acquired the Duke Nukem or Aliens license period.

I doubt $5 even covers the licensing of the IP, in Aliens case.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo