Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

15. Re: Diablo III Patch to Aug 30, 2013, 01:31 headshot

hmm. I for one don't like to interact THAT much with other players. I had my share of trading, trade accounts, bartering and the always present feeling in the back of my brain that I'm getting ripped off. either because the item's a dupe or the player a scammer or the price is too high.

sure, it was nice to browse the trade forums (which lists all the items available for trade, just like an auction house would for example. wink.) and engage in trading. but you also had buyouts or fast trades and very little interaction with the seller.

in the end, I only did fast trades or gave my trade account details via PM. the difference to the AH in diablo 3 was the time it took to finally receive the item. I for one like the rmah in diablo 3, simply because me and my girlfriend got about 1.000 euros out of it in two months playing. it could have been more, but the game is rather boring. the gold auction house is another thing. the inflation there (50 million gold - about 1.26 or 2.26, dunno, so good items only cost 1.5 billions up) is ridiculous, that is rather sad.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo