Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

14. Re: SR4, GTA5, console FoV... Aug 29, 2013, 13:26 ItBurn

JohnBirshire wrote on Aug 29, 2013, 13:25:
I wasn't sure if I wanted to buy Saint's Row 4 or not, so I rented it for my XBox 360 to check it out. I liked the gameplay, but ultimately gave up on it because the Field of View is so incredibly close, despite an entire life of gaming without any trouble I was actually getting very bad motion sickness from the game.

With a PC you can easily change the FoV, but they gave no such option on the console. This makes me really nervous about getting GTA5 for the console, if the FoV is really close and they neglect to add an option to change it, I have no interest in playing. Might have to sit the console release out and hope for a PC release eventually.

That's what a lot of us will do: wait for the PC version. Why play the lo-fi version?

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo