Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

19. Re: Quoteworthy: DICE on Lack of Annual Battlefields Aug 28, 2013, 17:01 Agent.X7

Verno wrote on Aug 28, 2013, 15:52:
born2expire wrote on Aug 28, 2013, 15:44:
HC mode is lame, spray and prey and get 4 kills, wahooo. where is the skill in that?

Hahah what, is this opposite day or something? Hardcore mode has weapon lethality, what's the problem there? The skill comes from not putting yourself in situations where you get killed easily. If you just spray and pray you give away your position and are killed more often than not. Also where the hell are 4 people sitting around in the open in hardcore in the first place? It's not like its one sided, you die as easily as you kill other people.

Yeah, you know what happens when you spray and pray in HC? You blast the walls, the ceiling, the floor, and the potted plants. Then the guy who you weren't aiming at kills you with a well aimed double tap.

I can't tell you the number of times I have laughed my ass off while watching some guy unload his magazine at me. Most of the time my rifles are set on single shot for accuracy, and I am good enough to hit someone with the 2 or 3 shots needed to kill them at close range while they spray 20 rounds at the scenery.

And the dig at my skill? Who cares. I'm not great, but I don't suck either. I get killed a lot because I am trying to actually accomplish the objective while half of the team is usually just trying for a good KD ratio.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/JStarX7/stats/224444423/

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo