Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

89. Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Expansion Announced Aug 22, 2013, 15:03 Verno

Krovven wrote on Aug 22, 2013, 14:27:
No it really isn't. I looked up the launch thread, and it's very clear that the majority of people that were bashing it were doing so completely based on heresay and had never even played it.

I don't agree, it seems like a big assumption based on little but you're entitled to your opinion. Basing it off a few Steam stats you have access to doesn't really seem like a solid barometer for painting "Blues" with the same brush. You also don't even need to use Steam to play Marvel Heroes at all, I never actually loaded it on Steam but you aren't taking that into account. As for their hero distribution they later admitted it was flawed so I think those complaints had some validity to them. Many people want to try everything and find their preference, it's also hard to lock people out of their favorite comic book characters. This is as much a business model failing as it is anything else. MH isn't a particularly deep game either, you don't need to play 5 hours to form an opinion on it IMHO.

There is so much to play these days that if a game doesn't grab people right away often times that's the only choice it gets. I've actually started limiting the amount of time I will put into movies and games before I give up on them because life is too short.

Playing: The Last of Us Remastered
Watching: Kitchen Nightmares, Coherence, The Rover

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo