Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

8. Re: Evening Mobilization Aug 22, 2013, 09:31 HorrorScope

Dmitri_M wrote on Aug 22, 2013, 07:35:
HorrorScope wrote on Aug 22, 2013, 00:12:
Dev wrote on Aug 21, 2013, 22:44:
ItBurn wrote on Aug 21, 2013, 22:43:
Yeah it f-ing pisses me off when they take these franchises that we're dying for a sequel and make damn cell phone games with them. What's the idea anyway? Cell phone users aren't the DK fans. You always do this EA, try to kill franchises.
The idea is that thats where they think the money is. Casual games.

Well their stupid. I wonder if those guys go home thinking, man I'm stupid. Go to sleep thinking, man I'm stupid. Or are they too stupid to realize it? Their marketing team must be an Activision plant.
Actually they're thinking "We're making money. My MBA paid off. So glad I studied hard rather than playing computer games all day long like my friends".

Still a marketing failure, clueless. They need friends that work first then play. After 10 years... people begging for it... they come up with a mobile release. Stupid.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo