Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

86. Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Expansion Announced Aug 22, 2013, 08:39 Verno

Krovven wrote on Aug 21, 2013, 17:38:
Most people on Blues have never even played Marvel Heroes. They were trashing it the day it was released without having played it themselves.

This is revisionist history, the usual "wahhhh Blues" stuff. Most of my play was in beta before it was even on Steam. People complained about the drop rate of heroes as much as anything else and peoples complaints with the game were related to gameplay more than heroes IMO. Frankly it just wasn't a very good game, the idea that "Blues" slagged it before playing for kicks is just silly. It's the internet, one or two idiots will always be stupid but I totally get why people were unimpressed with the game, it was average in every way.

Playing: Fire Emblem, Diablo 3, Bravely Default
Watching: The Machine, After the Dark, Devils Due

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo