Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

84. Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Expansion Announced Aug 22, 2013, 06:58 Theo

InBlack wrote on Aug 22, 2013, 04:01:

Look at Krooven, he gave himself away a few posts ago. He never went past Nightmare Diablo2, now a lot of things that he spews make a lot more sense.

People seem to enjoy the kiddie simple approach, apparently it works. Everything is mouthbreather material, except for the grind. Thats asian sweatshop material.

What a load of bullshit. Makes me sad as hell...

think thats harsh personally; i played literally thousands of hours of d2, whilst i thought that was a better game than 3, i still like 3. do miss boss fights and boss runs though.

Also the same can be said for the multitude of people in this thread in reverse that have played next to NO d3 in its current state but still feel qualified to talk about it.

Everyone on Bluesnews is synical, get over it.
edit: i cant spell, this is my disclaimer.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo