Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

4. Re: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 in February 2014 Aug 22, 2013, 04:15 Jivaro

Alamar wrote on Aug 21, 2013, 19:51:
I really need to sit down and get through the rest of the first game... Huge Castlevania fan, but mostly for the Platformer RPGs...

-Alamar

Lords of Shadow sounds like an awesome concept. On paper, it has all the potential in the world. God of War gamplay + Castlevania story and characters, it should be all win from there.

Rice Crispy treats and bacon are both awesome. If you made a bacon pie with a Rice Kripsie treat crust, that would suck. (I know, I did it...long story, college stoner thing...trust me, it sucks) Bottom line, two good things together don't always make another good thing.

Imo, it's good for some mindless fun but it is underwhelming overall. Particularly in the story/writing department.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo