Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

72. Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Expansion Announced Aug 21, 2013, 18:01 Krovven

ItBurn wrote on Aug 21, 2013, 17:38:
What? I never said that I wanted a locked skill tree that I can't change... I was talking about the Hellgate London skill trees.

ItBurn wrote on Aug 21, 2013, 17:10:
If your build is not good enough or if you don't like it, you can start a new character, of the same class, and play it differently.

That is what I quoted, and that is what I was responding to.

As you describe it, that is not how Hellgate London works. I got 15min into Hellgate London and uninstalled that piece of shit. So if you want to talk specific games with specific skill trees, then do so by using their name. Just sounds like you are trying to twist your way out of the contradiction you made as the ability to respec in Hellgate London would not require you to "start a new character" which is exactly what you said is the skill tree style you prefer.

Edit: also, about your website, these aren't many different builds... It's basically the same build with one skill changed for another.

Only people that don't know what they are talking about say that. It's easy to see the base skills and say it's all the same with minor changes. There are 6 Runes per base skill and most of the Runes drastically change how the base skill works. So you can be using 4 of the same base skills with 4 Runes and that build will have a completely different play style than if you use the same 4 base skills and change each of their Runes. Start changing around the Passives and again it changes how builds play.

This comment was edited on Aug 21, 2013, 18:08.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo