Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

33. Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Expansion Announced Aug 21, 2013, 12:25 CJ_Parker

Saying that Diablo ever was a "horror" experience makes me laugh real hard. How old were y'all back then? Four years old? Because that's just about the max age at which Diablo might provoke minor emotions of "horror".
Just like Warcraft Humans & Orcs and every single other Blizzard game in the history of that company it's always been very cartoony and light-hearted.
And don't give me The Butcher. The name of that guy alone ("Da Butchaaaahhh") is so ridiculous and obviously meant in a satirical way that you can't seriously claim that that guy evoked any "horror".
Or if he did I'd make sure you get an appointment with an urologist and let them check where your balls went or if you're one of those people who just has male sexual organs but is genetically a pussy.

Seriously, guys. Anyone out of elementary school would have to be a very strange critter to consider anything Blizzard EVER did as even remotely adult, let alone "horror".
And now don't gimme the stupid 'M' rating. It only got an 'M' because of the succubus half-nekkidness. Can't have any titties in puritan America, of course.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo