Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

28. Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Expansion Announced Aug 21, 2013, 11:11 dj LiTh

InBlack wrote on Aug 21, 2013, 10:58:
Xero wrote on Aug 21, 2013, 10:29:
Blizzard's catering to a younger crowd these days. I think they let WoW go to their head and unfortunately the beloved more mature Diablo is long gone. What we have now is a WoW in a darker universe that doesn't try to be unforgiving. I agree, the cinematics are always nice and clean, but the writing and dialogue, especially the in-game cinematics are atrociously bad.

This. Blizzard seems to have forgotten that Diablo was a Horror experience first and foremost. I would have forgiven all of D3's faults had they kept the atmosphere of the original games. D3's story isnt bad per se, its just told with so much handholding and without even a hint of mystery that it loses most of its charm a few minutes into the storyline.

Dont even get me started on the skill trees and character progression. Again. Dont. Feels like a goddamn WoW expansion blurb, YEAH FOR 10 MORE LEVELS!!!!! Fuck you Blizzard.

I think its even worse then that, as atleast in wow you could spec your charactor differently

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo