Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

34. Re: BF4 Open Beta in October; BF4 Premium & Battlepacks Detailed Aug 21, 2013, 02:28 xXBatmanXx

I was playing this week and got called a hacker a number of times, I didn't notice anyone else did during those games. A few were pretty excited about what I was doing, but I wasn't aware using a starting level LMG and mowing down idiots who bottle neck was considered a hack..... I routinley have a top 3 score in BF3 and I am very low level. I think most people don' tunderstand these games and generally don't really know how to play. I constantly drop packs for teammates in fire fights and my score looks like the national debt clock. I also lay down a lot of fire to let my team move up and will ambush the enemy at cap points.

I dunno. The game is pretty simple, not sure why so many people suck at it. I didn't see any scores or KD that indicated cheaters - but there are 2 million more players now than last month, so them being new is probably helping my score. hahahhaha

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo