Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

28. Re: BF4 Open Beta in October; BF4 Premium & Battlepacks Detailed Aug 20, 2013, 22:08 Slick

Techie714 wrote on Aug 20, 2013, 16:22:
So basically you pay $49.99/59.99 for the game & then an additional $49.99 for the "Premium pack"....Over $100.00 for the full BF4 experience! WOW!

not really sure why i have to post this everytime this comes up, but oh well... FACTS:

BF1942 and all expansions = $110usd

BF2 and all expansions = $110usd

BF3 and all expansions = $110usd

sooooo... not much of a surprize here... i sure do hate it when people all of a suddan do the exact same thing they're been doing for the past 10 years, i hate that!

in short, if you've actually played a BF game before and didn't like it, or thought that it was "CoD-ish" then the game clearly isn't for you. if you haven't played a BF game yet, you get to try the open beta for free, which yes, is a glorified demo. difference is "timed demo" sounds bad, where as "beta" sounds cool, and still will only exist for 2 weeks in october, so don't miss it. make your judgements once you've tried it.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo