Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

26. Re: BF4 Open Beta in October; BF4 Premium & Battlepacks Detailed Aug 20, 2013, 21:42 MoreLuckThanSkill

Fantaz wrote on Aug 20, 2013, 20:43:
yepp... $109.98 + tax to be exact. if it's like Dead Space 3 it will be $1 in a HumbleBundle after 6 months.

Hrm, one can only hope. I know BF3 is unpopular on bluesnews, but holy shit, that is easily the most fun I've had in multiplayer in quite some time. Conquest Large, of course. Armored Kill, Aftermath and Default maps. Any other mode... good luck.

I miss the days of FPS games without unlocks, but it seems that era is dead and gone. I don't think I'm ready to give up FPS games entirely, and I still really love driving the tanks/apcs/jeeps around, destroying everything on land, sea and air. There is a great deal of satisfaction to be had in shooting down jets and helos with the tank.

Based on my current playtime for BF3, $110 is still going to be significantly less than 50 cents an hour, so, even if I can't wait for a sale, I'm not going to sweat it that much. Besides, you can always make it back on Steam sales, Humble Bundles, GOG, GMG, Gamersgate etc.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo